Apache Hadoop Development Tools
The Hadoop Development Tools (HDT) is a set of plugins for the Eclipse IDE for developing against the Hadoop platform.
The plugin provides the following features with in the eclipse IDE:
- Wizards for creation of Hadoop Based Projects
- Wizards for creating Java Classes for Mapper/Reducer/Driver etc.
- Launching Map-Reduces programs on a Hadoop cluster
- Listing running Jobs on MR Cluster
- Browsing/inspecting HDFS nodes
- Browsing/inspecting Zookeeper nodes
The tool allows you to allow working with multiple versions(1.1 and 2.2) of Hadoop from within one IDE.
This project is currently a member of the Apache Incubator, so check back for updates, or come join us email@example.com.
Apache Hadoop Development Tools is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation(ASF) sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.